Followers

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Hi

Hi Folks,

Sorry to have left you in the lurch like this, it has been a manic couple of days going here there and everywhere but getting nowhere fast. 

I am also waiting for a new laptop to arrive as this one I am using has started having issues and I don't do issues.  I have been promised that it should be here tomorrow so fingers crossed for me.

Tomorrow I will set about putting some more of my work on here for you to have a look at and if you feel you can comment that would be a bonus.

I feel that I have got the hang of the blogging now and I am trying to leave you all some comments after looking in on your blogs.  We have some very talented crafters out there and it is so lovely that everyone shares for inspiration.

Well I will get myself away to bed, early night, no need to be up too early and time in my craft room.

Sleep tight

Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment